Why Join the Chamber?
- Website coverage and ability to post jobs, events, hot deals and news releases
- Grand Openings & Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Online Job postings
- Advertising & Sponsorship opportunities
- Online Business Directory
- Social Media Blasts about your Business
Developing new contacts and strengthening relationships with existing contacts is one of the major perks of being a Chamber member. Chamber membership provides more than just the opportunity to do business. It also gives you a platform to meet other professionals in the local community. The Chamber offers members many ways to network including mixers, workshops and seminars, Ribbon Cutting ceremonies, and other special events.
- Business After Hours
- Business Fair Expo
- Annual Member Dinner
- Annual Golf Outing
- Various Events throughout the year
- Event Volunteerism
- Access to other members of the Chamber
- We provide business representation to the local business communities and other meeting venues, giving a voice to the memberships ideas and needs.
- Monthly E-Newsletters
- Website Directory Listing
- Online Event Calendar
- Member News
- Job Openings
- Visitor and Business referrals
- The chamber acts as a hub for information and streamlines relevant information for the business community
- Provide information to visitors about the community and our members
Raising your reputation through membership:
Many members of the community consider Chamber of Commerce membership to be a sign of a reputable, solid business. When you join the Chamber, you will receive a Chamber of Commerce decal to display in your business’ window, so other businesses know you are a member.